POMPdeLUX strives to ensure that your personal information is protected when you use our services. To this end, we have drawn up a policy for how your personal information is processed and protected. This policy applies to any contact we have with your personal information.
1. What information do we collect, and when?
The personal information we collect about you is your name, address and email.
We may collect this personal information when you place an order on the web shop, contact our customer service in writing, communicate with us via e-mail and participate in competitions.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of your personal information?
POMPdeLUX ApS is responsible for the protection of personal information you provide us with.
Omega 7, Søften
Tel.: (+45) 8678 7871
3. Where is your personal information stored?
The personal information that we collect from you is stored in our customer database, as well as in associated systems controlled by POMPdeLUX.
While we use external partners to store and process your information, POMPdeLUX is always responsible for the storage, processing and protection of your information.
4. What do we use your personal information for?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Settling purchase and return agreements
- Complying with applicable statute
- Creating your personal POMPdeLUX account
- Sending messages via SMS, email and other online channels regarding current orders
- Contacting you in case we need to communicate with you regarding your order
- Answering your questions and providing information about new or changed services
- Contacting winners of online contests
- Testing and improving our service-delivering systems
If you have given your express consent, we may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Sending you marketing communication such as newsletters, SMS and other electronic/digital media that you have subscribed to. You can unsubscribe from SMS news at any time by following the instructions in a received SMS.
- Sending you surveys, giving you the opportunity to influence our range and services
We also use your information for analysis, in order to provide you with relevant marketing material and information. Here is a concrete example of this use:
- You buy a top for an 8-year-old girl and sign up for our email newsletter in the process.
- One week later, you visit our site via a link in our newsletter.
- Our site recognises you because you clicked on the link in our newsletter, and stores information about you in a cookie on your computer or smartphone.
- When you visit the website, this allows us to highlight other clothes for girls aged 8, because the website has stored information about your purchase.
- The next time you receive a newsletter from us, we may have highlighted some of the clothes you looked at the last time you visited our site in the newsletter.
We store your personal information for as long as it is needed in order to provide the above services, or as long as required by law. Then your personal information is deleted.
5. Who has access to your personal information?
Your personal information is used exclusively by POMPdeLUX ApS. We never process or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes outside POMPdeLUX ApS. Your personal information is entrusted to POMPdeLUX ApS’ partners who provide services on behalf of POMPdeLUX ApS in accordance with our instructions and only in order to supply the aforementioned services. These collaborative partners may, for example, be shipping agents in connection with the shipping of goods, providers of online services or data processing services, identity verification and payment-related information.
We have implemented safeguards to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security standards. Thus, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information to the best of our ability.
We only use partners who have implemented similar policies on privacy, security measures and procedures as ours.
7. What are your rights?
With certain statutory exceptions, you have the right to know personal information we hold about you at all times and to have this information deleted. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have it corrected.
You may revoke your consent to us using your data for marketing purposes at any time.
You can contact our customer service via telephone or support form, which you'll find in the bottom right corner.
Tel.: (+45) 8678 7871
In case you wish to complain about the handling of your personal information, you can contact us either via telephone or our support form, which you'll find in the bottom right corner.
You can also contact the Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen K.
8. Accepting cookies
Our website, app, emails and other online services may contain links to other websites and services which are beyond our control. We cannot take responsibility for your integrity or the content of these sites. We only provide these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific areas.